We will fight until there’s a cure!
The fight to end Alzheimer’s is a cause particularly dear to Carrier Law. We’ve seen firsthand the devastating effects of this disease, and we’re dedicated to doing our part to get closer to a cure.
Every September, we participate in the Walk to End Alzheimer’s as the “Carrier’s Calvary” team. Each year, we raise the fundraising bar to a new goal, and so far, we’ve hit or surpassed our goal every year!
4th Annual Classic Car Cruise-In
On a August 9, we held our annual outdoor event to admire cool cars, dine on local eats, and raise money for our Walk to End Alzheimer’s team.
- Over 350 people in attendance
- Over 50 cars on display
- 7-piece jazz band
- Over $2,000 raised for Carrier’s Calvary
Thank you to Andi B Photography for capturing the event!
Evening at Buffalo Wild Wings
On August 21, Buffalo Wild Wings donated 20% of their profits from the entire day to Carrier Law’s team for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s.
Carrier Takeover of Culver’s
On September 9, the Carrier Law team became honorary employees at the Culver’s on Alpine. In return, Culver’s donated 10% of their profits from 5-8pm!
Walk to End Alzheimer’s
On September 14 in Grand Rapids and September 21 in Holland, the Carrier Law team and their family members joined hundreds of people from West Michigan to “walk the walk” in the fight to end Alzheimer’s.
- 1,867 walkers
- 199 teams
- $296k raised, with Carrier’s Calvary contributing almost $12,000
Special thanks to:
- Our clients, partners, and vendors who sponsored our events and participated in our silent auctions
- Our Carrier Law team members who contributed their time and talents to the success of our various events
- Kris Cleary, our Director of Professional Relations, who leads the charge in Carrier Law’s involvement in ALZ awareness and prevention, and is an active member of the committee for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s
We look forward to reaching a new goal in 2020!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!